Strawberry’s Meme Challenge for this week is one that is rather close to my heart for a change. I’ve talked about it before- the pendulum swing from everyone-in-my-IM-window-at-once to not talking to people for days at a time. I rarely am in between except for the times I am actively swinging from one end to the other. Communication is a failing of mine. I’ve never really been very good at it on a personal level. Professionally, I have no issues and am quite good at it. Perhaps that’s why I fail so miserably outside of the workplace. The day is over, that part of my brain just shuts off.
So this is a good one for me. Here we go.
Meme instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers into your post, delete my answers and input your own. All of your answers should reflect your activity within Second Life. Remember to leave your link in this meme’s comments so others can come by and read your answers as well!
1. Who did you speak to last inworld today? Peter Hastings-Vanbeeck. He asked me about a mesh bowling shirt that I’d pointed him at a few months ago because he can’t find it in his inventory. I can’t find anything in MY inventory! Course we’re now talking about Drag Queens from New Zealand. So you never know where a conversation will lead you.
2. Who has taught you the most about SL? This one is actually quite difficult to pick just one. I have learned so much about SL from everyone on my friends list over the years. From Prim Slinging to DJing, everyone has had something to share. I’m truly grateful for the time of others.
3. Who do you turn to for help? Depends on what its for, really. Eliza Wierwight and Lisa Fossett are two ladies I know I can always count on for honest opinions on something I’m working on in world. If I need a second opinion or a smack on the head, they’re my go-to ladies.
4. Who is the most entertaining person on your friend list? I think I’m going to have to go with a tie on this one between Mr. Hastings-Vanbeeck and Aryanna Draken. The two of them have me laughing every time I talk to them.
5. Do you speak to your SL friends outside of SL? I do on Facebook, via email, via my blog, and ocassionally skype and gtalk.
6. Are you part of a community or family in world? Not in the strictest sense. I used to as I’ve mentioned a few times. 4 sims, 1000+ people in the group, yadda yadda. Now its me, my partner, my pet and a handful of close friends that I would consider family.
7. Are you usually around a lot of people or do you spend most of your time alone inworld? I’m almost always by myself. Unless someone IMs me to hang out or go somewhere, which isn’t all that often. Despite my best efforts, lately, I seem to be quite the loner. Awww, boo frickin’ hoo.
I do strive to be more outgoing in world but it is a slow process. I think the blog and being active on Facebook is part of my attempting to be more social.
So IM Me! I don’t bite.
Hair: Sadistic Hacker – Guren
Skin: FRUK – Jeremy – Shade 2
Necklace: MANDALA Luck Necklace
Shirt and Leather Trousers: *-*Electric Feel*-* – Manuel
Feet/Bangles: T.E.D. – Chello Jewelry and Feet
Pose:Sylva’s Animation Factory – Stock Spear 002